Woman adding quart of oil to her car

Status
Not open for further replies.
gpALGIH.gif

The fluid is VERY clear....and pours very rapidly.....a lot like water!

And, how likely is someone to video tape someone doing it all wrong??

Still, a good view.

Blondest thing I have seen: a 1967 Chevy, flat tire....bumper jack installed into the fender well and jacked up part way until the fender kinked badly!

Not sure if those two girls were blonde though!!

Originally Posted By: John_K
Except I have to wonder why someone was filming it.

This looks like something out of a cheesy infomercial, truthfully.

If you're going to get misogynistic go all the way...

"Why women can't work on cars"...

ATT00000.jpg

Originally Posted By: fsskier
Blondest thing I have seen: a 1967 Chevy, flat tire....bumper jack installed into the fender well and jacked up part way until the fender kinked badly!

The "blondest" thing I ever saw was what a woman did while I was filling up at a Gulf station back in the early '80s. She had a '73 Charger that wouldn't start. She took the air cleaner cover off and started jabbing a screwdriver repeatedly into the carb's air horn. Alarmed, I left my car, went over to her and asked what she was doing. She explained that her husband had once told her that the carb was clogged and that was why the engine had trouble starting. Ever since then, she had started carrying a screwdriver with her; every time the engine wouldn't start, she used it to try and clear the "clog". You can imagine what that carb looked like inside.

Twist: the woman was not blonde.

Got a male "blonde" one too, but I'll save that for another time.

Originally Posted By: Tegger
She explained that her husband had once told her that the carb was clogged and that was why the engine had trouble starting. Ever since then, she had started carrying a screwdriver with her; every time the engine wouldn't start, she used it to try and clear the "clog". You can imagine what that carb looked like inside.

If the auto choke was sticky this could have actually helped!!
27.gif

Originally Posted By: eljefino
Originally Posted By: Tegger
She explained that her husband had once told her that the carb was clogged and that was why the engine had trouble starting. Ever since then, she had started carrying a screwdriver with her; every time the engine wouldn't start, she used it to try and clear the "clog". You can imagine what that carb looked like inside.
If the auto choke was sticky this could have actually helped!!
27.gif

Choke was WIDE open. She was stabbing the screwdriver deep inside the carb, sufficient to badly scratch-up the air horn and the venturi area. I'm sure she bent some parts, too. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back