Gun Owners: Show Support To Starbucks On Aug 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. May have to make a stop there on the 9th. I have $2 bills.

I do hope the moms are picketing. May even bring my wife and baby in if that's the case, just to show a unified front to heckle the protesters.

I'll do an open carry also which is legal here in N.C. Doubt there will be any protesters as folks down here are more used
to guns.*

edited: * Well, maybe not so much those in Charlotte, Raleigh/chapel Hill, and
perhaps even Greensboro.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Donald
Guess not much progress has been made in our society since the wild wild west.

You are so much more intelligent than us "wild west cowboys" that own guns aren't you?

Same ol wild west argument, their will be blood in the streets, duels on every street corner, huh?

I hope we're talking about our biceps and triceps here. PM me for tickets. Special deal for bitog members. Also will take trades for 1 quart bottles of PYB, M5k, etc...

OK usually I'm pretty quick to get the joke, but this one has me stumped
crazy.gif

Originally Posted By: satinsilver
I hope we're talking about our biceps and triceps here. PM me for tickets. Special deal for bitog members. Also will take trades for 1 quart bottles of PYB, M5k, etc...

Originally Posted By: kschachn
OK usually I'm pretty quick to get the joke, but this one has me stumped
crazy.gif

Originally Posted By: satinsilver

Gun-Show.jpg

Define "progress".

gun-control-laws-1024x639.jpg

Well, just by chance I was out with my son yesterday and he is a starbucks fan. He wanted to stop and it looked like any other busy day there. No protest no open carry, I was concealed as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back