where to buy CD2 Engine Detailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have been told this is the best Engine detailer there is, I have went to AutoZone and they said they used to carry it but it didnt sell so they stopped carrying it. However there must be a place that sells it.. NOT even NAPA sells it or can get it and thats a first for me.

Does anyone know of a product just as good? Or know where to buy this?

Or will I be forced to buy 6 cans online for 36$

thanks.

The big lots stores near me have them for $4 each. I just picked up 4 cans last week. This could mean they've been discontinued if they're at a place like big lots. I do like it a lot, makes my engine look awesome!

I used that stuff a long time ago when it came in a two can kit. A can of degreaser and a can of CD2.

I remember the CD2 attracting a ton of dirt and dust after I used it. Does the Gunk gloss coat do that as well? I've also seen (I think made by Gunk) a 2 in 1 can of degreaser/engine gloss protectant stuff. The one can is supposed to be a degreaser and gloss protectant all in one.

It has been discontinued. Buy it wherever you can find it in quantity. There's some left over on somebody's shelf, somewhere.

It has been discontinued yet again. Turtle Wax bought it a couple of years ago and changed the formula and reduced the VOCs that were in it, not sure why it is discontinued again this time.

Originally Posted By: mikered30
not sure why it is discontinued again this time.
what percentage of people you know detail their engine?

Originally Posted By: dwcopple

Just me and when I do clean it, people look at me funny.

that explains why it is discontinued again

My neighbor just bought a new Malibu that I was checking out. The engine bay is so clean you could eat off of it. Beautiful car, WOW!
hooked.gif

That`s so weird,because I just can`t understand why people will let their engine bays rust,rot,and get caked up with filth. Keeping all underhood parts/areas imo will make everything last longer and run better.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm

That`s so weird,because I just can`t understand why people will let their engine bays rust,rot,and get caked up with filth. Keeping all underhood parts/areas imo will make everything last longer and run better.
How are your engine bays even getting dirty in the first place? Do you offroad and mudbog your daily drivers? I don't get it.

[/quote] How are your engine bays even getting dirty in the first place? Do you offroad and mudbog your daily drivers? I don't get it.

Driving in the rain,dusty conditions,fluid leaks,and basically just a life in the outdoor elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back