Not open for further replies.
One word;

Impressive....

Bill

PS: Very nice looking too!
01.gif

PPS: The link is SAFE!

"you had me at Hello!."

And then there were shots of the interior.....

Anyone else catch the redline LED's on the steering wheel? lol Bada** car; nice post!

As if the car's performance alone couldn't completely scare a passenger, it has a passenger display to show them just exactly how insanely fast they're traveling.

Fantastic.

Magnificent machine. Beautiful....I'm in awe. That sound! It must be so incredible to drive that thing. Thanks for posting.

Originally Posted By: ottotheclown
Safe Really ? You are stuck cannot get out!! Gotta go the end no choice!!
33.gif

Move your mouse...

Notice the pointer says "skip". Click on that and you have a choice.
33.gif

Originally Posted By: lugNutz
Anyone else catch the redline LED's on the steering wheel? lol Bada** car; nice post!

while it is kinda cool, it's been fairly standard faire for Ferrari for several years now. and i think a couple other "supercar" makers have included a similar setup.
trying to integrate stuff from their F1 cars in to their production models.

I know Ferarri has used the term for many decades now and probably came up with it, but every time I hear Berlinetta, I think of this...
grin.gif

1985%20Chevrolet%20Camaro%20Berlinetta.jpg

Wow, no words to express!!

At the end of the video, they showed the tachometer jumping from 6K to 8K (or something like that) in a blink of eye. What was that? Was that computerized throttle blip during the downshift? That was something out of this world!! Would Mario Andretti be able to replicate that???

Originally Posted By: earlyre

while it is kinda cool, it's been fairly standard faire for Ferrari for several years now. and i think a couple other "supercar" makers have included a similar setup.
trying to integrate stuff from their F1 cars in to their production models.

Agreed; BMW even sells an accessory M Sport wheel with all sorts of readouts and timing functions built into the tiller.

Originally Posted By: 01rangerxl
I know Ferarri has used the term for many decades now and probably came up with it, but every time I hear Berlinetta, I think of this...
grin.gif

1985%20Chevrolet%20Camaro%20Berlinetta.jpg

Back in the early, EARLY '80s I was still a GM fan(and seriously considering a new Z/28), but when I saw the new Berlinetta with it's bizarre interior switchgear all I could think of was: The Ultimate Hairdresser/Secretary Car...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back