For those of you who remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
...the old days of GC, the Elves and the Black Forest, Hello to you all. While I still use GC in the Infiniti, I have decided to recall the days of Peter Gregg and the Brumos Porsche 935 and ease into Kendall GT-1. I have left the days of hype and politics behind and settled on a good ol' American Standard. If it worked (and it did indeed) for Peter Gregg, Hurley Haywood and Al Holbert in IMSA and FIA races it is good enough for me

Originally Posted By: pscholte
It is great hearing from both of you. Is BC British Castrol?

Belgian Castrol, aka Castrol Edge 0w40:

edge-0w40-front_zpsebf67b66.jpg

edge-0w40-back_zps32641519.jpg

Thanks for the pix. Belgian, huh? If it is as good as Abbey brewed Belgian beer it HAS to be a winner

This is NOT fair. I am supposed to be settling down to Kendall GT-1 and you guys throw THIS in the mix! :)

You are making me wish I still had my twin turbo 2.7 A6. This is all going wrong! :)

I still have 15 quarts of green GC that I use for my outdoor power equipment. The forum as gone from thick to thin. Even I am now using 0w20...

Good to see you back!

I am blown away by your kindness in welcoming me back. Just for the record: it was elves who brewed the GC. The smurfs lived in Luxembourg and pretty much were unproductive . Again thanks to all of you

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: pscholte
The smurfs lived in Luxembourg and pretty much were unproductive .

I thought the smurfs made Royal Purple.
smile.gif

Welcome back... But I have to say, it's mainly your fault that I still am working through my stash of GC, the real green GC, from long ago.In fact, just last weekend, 6 quarts went in my lovely spouses Chrysler T&C. The elvish legend lives on, while the Smurfs continue to sluff off blue body dander and put it into cyan toner cartridges for color printers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back