55 Gallons of PP lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one receipt for 55 gallons should cover any vehicle warranty.
wink.gif

Even if I conservatively changed my oil at 5k, I would be able to go for 244k on one drum in my Accord. LOL

Originally Posted By: redhat
Even if I conservatively changed my oil at 5k, I would be able to go for 244k on one drum in my Accord. LOL

And, on the same filter also!
27.gif

So much cheaper by the jug. Every year the rebate gets you the oil for less than $3 per quart. The 55 gallon barrel of oil, $5.34 per quart. And over a $1K locked up not netting you nothin

$21 a gallon. So much for the incentive to buy in bulk. Or does this come with a one size fits all Pennzoil hat?

Originally Posted By: Art_Vandelay
$21 a gallon. So much for the incentive to buy in bulk. Or does this come with a one size fits all Pennzoil hat?

I'm still trying to figure out where my WM stocks this.
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
Originally Posted By: lockguy
cheaper at walmart...

I have never seen drums of PP on the shelves at my local WM.
shocked.gif

No, but $1174 for 55 gallons comes out to $5.33/quart, so it's still cheaper to buy it in 5 quart jugs at WM.

Originally Posted By: Voltmaster
$ 5.4/ qt isnt exaclly a deal.

I doubt UPS/FEDEX going to ship this. I want to see the face of the truck delivery guy.

If I ever find it in my local WM I want to see the stock clerk's face when I ask him to load it in my truck.
laugh.gif

that is sweet! the perfect father's day gift! my wife thinks that I have too much oil now - perhaps I could get just one more can....
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: tomcat27
that is sweet! the perfect father's day gift! my wife thinks that I have too much oil now - perhaps I could get just one more can....
wink.gif

And a length of visqueen?
banana2.gif

On rollback its cheaper even in Canadian dollars at Walmart.
What does that tell ya. Walmart can make a profit selling jugs for less dollars per liter than amazon selling drums.
That just tells a guy how much buying power Walmart has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back