Another good guy with a gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reading this now. Ribs and steaks, ha. This actually would have been the perfect time to use a concealed paintball gun.

That guy is a perfect example of what the anti's want to see.....he deserves to lose his firearm(s)and carry privledges forever.

Unsafe, foolish, and a simple moron.

Originally Posted By: Fleetmon
That guy is a perfect example of what the anti's want to see.....he deserves to lose his firearm(s)and carry privledges forever.

Unsafe, foolish, and a simple moron.

I couldn't agree more.

Originally Posted By: zerosoma
This actually would have been the perfect time to use a concealed paintball gun.

LOL. The world would be a better place if they would issue licenses for concealed paintball guns.
Jaywalk across the street while you SEE me driving toward you from a mile a way, make me slow down while you stroll across the street at a leisurely pace, nowhere near a crosswalk looking at me coming toward you the whole time? How 'bout a PAINTBALL IN THE RIBS?
Kids throwing rocks at passing cars... PAINTBALL TO THE CHEST!

There are plenty of current laws that if enforced, prosecuted and adjudicated to lock away bad guys for a long time, do a very good job of getting criminals off of our streets. With conceal carry comes great need to educate ones self on the laws and rules of deadly force. If not, one will stand a good chance of passing the 'moron test'. And not in a good way. Like this dude. Fail!.

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
So how is one supposed to discern from a smart good guy with a gun, and a moron with a gun, without more government bureaucracy?

How are we to discern who the morons in the bureaucracy are and why they are qualified to be discerning things?

Originally Posted By: danthaman1980
Originally Posted By: zerosoma
This actually would have been the perfect time to use a concealed paintball gun.

LOL. The world would be a better place if they would issue licenses for concealed paintball guns.
Jaywalk across the street while you SEE me driving toward you from a mile a way, make me slow down while you stroll across the street at a leisurely pace, nowhere near a crosswalk looking at me coming toward you the whole time? How 'bout a PAINTBALL IN THE RIBS?
Kids throwing rocks at passing cars... PAINTBALL TO THE CHEST!

There was a comedian years ago, who, in one of his stand-up routines, talked about "dummy darts"...you see someone doing something dumb...and you shoot their car with a dart...when a car gets several darts stuck on it, the police pull you over and give you a ticket...it was a funny routine...like most humor, it tapped a common feeling/perception...and the idea of peer-reviewed judgement on stupid behaviour is still appealing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back