Teen girls wearing skimpy dresses out in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Sequoiasoon
Many of these issues come from the too PC crowd and parents not wanting to be parents but friends of their kids.

My neighbors daughter (14) was out playing basketball the other day in her string bikini. Mom sitting in chair smoking cigarette cursing on the phone on front stoop. Their pool was not opened yet. My wife asked my kids what they thought about it. They both said she looks like a sex starved tramp. Then her new very ethnically dark boyfriend came over which is a very stark contrast to her very typically Irish complexion. My father-in-law who lives with us just walked away in disgust.

I was at 7-11 late one night and mom and daughter walked in coming from local high school mother/daughter dance with dresses very skimpy (both of them). Mom bent over to get something on low shelf revealing her lack of underwear, daughter got in car afterward and her looser top slipped so whole boob fell out. Obviously leading by example and living up to expectations.

Lets see if i understand this correctly.
Mom smokes cigarettes and you don't like that so in your eyes that makes her a bad parent because she sets a bad example. I guess almost every parent up to about 2000 was a bad one then. Smoker hate came in with the global warming religion.

Your kids know what a sex starved tramp looks like? Really? I bet every guy walking would love to know how to identify one that quick.
Her boyfriends skin is darker than hers? Not racist at all. Father in law walks away in disgust. i guess he isn't a racist either.

The both come onto a 7-11 and your checking them out long and hard enough to notice what underwear or lack of they had on?
You check out the daughter even longer (probably hotter than mom) all the way into the car and keep your eyes glued on her chest.
These people have moral issues? LOL

Whats wrong with this picture?

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Originally Posted By: daddi
A few weeks back several girls on there way to prom stopped in the retail store I work in in the evening to show themselves off to their mom.

Noticing these girls dressed to the hilt I had to go up front and get a closer look. The girls dresses were very revealing. Showing lots of cleavage and leg. But the thing I noticed most were the tattoo's that all of the girls had. Tat's on the arms, neck, upper and lower back, I was amazed. And these girls were probably 16 or 17.

I went to prom in 1983 and girls did NOT look like this!!

That amazes me. I've noticed the same thing. Few features are worse than tattoos on a woman, IMO. But to think that an immature teenager gets some ugly thing on her is just sad.

Cue Miley Cyrus.

Yep. I notice more teen girls with tattoos on their hand/wrist area, on their back, stomach, neck and other places.
21.gif

Maybe they are craving the attention they never had as a young child ?

Maybe they watch reality TV shows and see how 'popular' teens act and carry themselves ?

You guys should move to my part of Florida. Even though we're on the Gulf coast, there is no beach, (mud flats as far as you can see). It's mainly retirement. Some of the women around here do dress in a "trashy" manner, but trust me, if a 70 year old woman bends over at the 7-11 and isn't wearing underwear, you don't want to look because what has been seen cannot be unseen.

Originally Posted By: GreeCguy
trust me, if a 70 year old woman bends over at the 7-11 and isn't wearing underwear, you don't want to look because what has been seen cannot be unseen.

This is in keeping with your signature quote. Both excellent! Thank you for making me laugh - hard!

You guys should move to my part of Florida. Even though we're on the Gulf coast, there is no beach, (mud flats as far as you can see). It's mainly retirement. Some of the women around here do dress in a "trashy" manner, but trust me, if a 70 year old woman bends over at the 7-11 and isn't wearing underwear, you don't want to look because what has been seen cannot be unseen.

Lol....ok, that WAS funny!

I dont want to even think about that, its almost lunch time!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back