the unofficial FP3000 Commitment to Buy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by Intelman34:
SNIP
What happens if we pre-buy and they do not decide to make it? Then do we consider ourselves investors in the company?
SNIP[/QB]

I understand that LCD is privately held.
If they were selling shares, I'd actually be all over investing in that company.
FP3000 smells like a blockbuster to me if they get the right contracts.

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
Oh OK, I just read "pre-pay" in the first couple posts. That would be insane, IMHO.

That would be a little out there, and if you notice LCD never asked for a pre-pay, only a commitment to the product.

I would like to understand the difference between FP3000 and FP60, just to point is 3000 going to be more concentrated or something? I mean I like FP60 right now and need to get some more anyway, but do not meed it more concentrated than it is. I will buy more FP60 immediately and just out of support for this project and company would like to commit to at least a gallon of the new product, as long as the price is not all that different from FP60, like if it was double the price for double the value I might want a smaller amount.

There "appears" to be a lot of interest in this new "product".

Maybe if they made a test run and had the FP3000 tested in the field by "users", not just the "names" they would show us its worth and generate much more interewst ( and sales ).

quote:

Originally posted by qadsan:

quote:

Originally posted by GlennS87:
...Maybe I'm misunderstanding something but this doesn't exactly instill a sense that they have great confidence in this product.

This has nothing to do with them not having confidence in the product. This is probably just an issue with finding enough time and raising enough capital to make things happen.

Most people have no idea how much time, energy & expense goes into working a small business that manufacturers, distributes, sells, markets, inventories, employs, has to deal with agency aprovals, etc. My take on this is that they're probably just a couple of good guys with a very good product trying to take this business to the next level and they're probably working day & night just to be where they're at. The business will move forward and FP3000 will happen in due time, but we shouldn't judge a product or the company simply because their newest product isn't available as of yet.

Great post...best I've ever seen
wink.gif

We do not want you to pre pay just commit to buy is all.

If you did not read on the other post the new raw materials for FP3000 must be purchased in very large bulk quantities that 1.) we cannot afford 2.) we cannot warehouse

If means nothing on how confident we are on FP3000 just a matter of captial.

We are a very small company and to make such a purchase for a handful of orders would be a very poor business decision.

I would prepay/preorder for 1 or maybe 2 gallons of FP3000.

I realize these comments are obvious, but maybe if your supplier(s) for the ingredients for FP3000 are the same as your suppliers for the FP60 would they maybe grant you some extended invoice payment terms based on your past business and perhaps allow you to take delivery of the large order in smaller lots? Or maybe give you a price break on a smaller quantity initially in hopes of getting bigger future orders? Or hey maybe you could have an IPO to raise capital-I'll bet lots of BITOG members would jump on that opportunity!

I love FP60 and LC20 by the way and if I run out of FP60 before FP3000 is available I won't hesitate to order more FP60!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back