the unofficial FP3000 Commitment to Buy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

quote:

Originally posted by gr8gatzby:
how many preorders would it take to justify a first run production of FP3000? Methinks that more than a few thousand BITOG members would prepay, and gladly accept a delayed gratification period of a 3-6 month wait, rather than never have it at all...

quote:

Originally posted by LCD:
Start a commitment poll of some sort and if you get a couple thousand BITOG members to commit we would be very willing to do it.

Here's the thread to mark your commitment to buy FP3000 upon, or pre-release. I attempted to make a poll, but alas I do not have permissions to do so. You've heard it from the horses' mouth folks, all they need to know is that if they make it, we will come.

fruit.gif

I'm starting to get low on FP60 so it'd be great if they'd release FP3000 soon.

If they did release FP3000, I would definitely buy when it comes out.

I am almost sure I will buy. However, I would like to "compare" fp60 and fp3000 specs before buying as I understand there are differences. I need to see which one would benifet me the most.

Even so, I will contiue to use one or the other. Perhaps even LC20 after my final ARX rinse TWO is complete.

After checking the spec's I'll definitely either order FP3000 or reorder FP60.

It's been stated that FP3000 will have a greater effect on gas mileage, and I believe someone asked what was comprimised in FP60 to achieve that. Is it safe to say FP3000 will boast better MPG while FP60 is a better cleaner? Or is FP3000 just FP60 on "steriods"?

quote:

Start a commitment poll of some sort and if you get a couple thousand BITOG members to commit we would be very willing to do it.

A couple thousand? How long a topic would 2,000 posts be? I'll be in if it can provide MPG increase to justify the cost.

Good luck, though.

I use FP60 and LC20 already. I will certainly buy the FP3000 when it comes available. I will not pre-pay for it though out of principle. If it's as good as people seem to think, they don't have to worry about where their sales will come from.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding something but this doesn't exactly instill a sense that they have great confidence in this product.

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
A commitment to buy is one thing - but you actually want folks to prepay for a chemical product that isn't on the market yet?

Nope. I am a long time FP60 user, but I would NEVER pay for something that I know extremely little about. I will definetly buy FP3000 when it comes out and I know something about it, but until then, I'll buy FP60.

What happens if we pre-buy and they do not decide to make it? Then do we consider ourselves investors in the company?

Lets look at it this way.

I am thinking about making a product. I think I will call it "Super Miracle Product 5000". I won't make it unless I have 2,000 people pay me for it first. This is all of the info I can tell you about the product.

Would you buy from me?

If this is a list for people who will buy when FP3000 is released, i will be on it. As far as paying for something before it comes out, no thanks. We don't even know how much it will cost yet.

[ April 05, 2006, 12:14 PM: Message edited by: Intelman34 ]

quote:

Originally posted by GlennS87:
...Maybe I'm misunderstanding something but this doesn't exactly instill a sense that they have great confidence in this product.

This has nothing to do with them not having confidence in the product. This is probably just an issue with finding enough time and raising enough capital to make things happen.

Most people have no idea how much time, energy & expense goes into working a small business that manufacturers, distributes, sells, markets, inventories, employs, has to deal with agency aprovals, etc. My take on this is that they're probably just a couple of good guys with a very good product trying to take this business to the next level and they're probably working day & night just to be where they're at. The business will move forward and FP3000 will happen in due time, but we shouldn't judge a product or the company simply because their newest product isn't available as of yet.

quote:

Originally posted by porcupine73:
I would prepay/preorder for 1 or maybe 2 gallons of FP3000.

I realize these comments are obvious, but maybe if your supplier(s) for the ingredients for FP3000 are the same as your suppliers for the FP60 would they maybe grant you some extended invoice payment terms based on your past business and perhaps allow you to take delivery of the large order in smaller lots? Or maybe give you a price break on a smaller quantity initially in hopes of getting bigger future orders? Or hey maybe you could have an IPO to raise capital-I'll bet lots of BITOG members would jump on that opportunity!

I love FP60 and LC20 by the way and if I run out of FP60 before FP3000 is available I won't hesitate to order more FP60!

Good thoughts and thanks for the kind words. Unfortunatley some of the new raw materials are not sold by our current suppliers. We have had a heck of a time finding suppliers and they only supply in large bulk quantities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back