shocked.gif
shocked.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Go_Hogs_Go:
SHRAPNEL!!!!!!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

Why yes! It's a combination of iron, graphite & copper of assorted sizes that work to sand and polish the inside of your motor!

Oh yeah...New engine clean shrapnel should be used at every oil change!

Somebody obviously has a sense of humor here
lol.gif
I submitted it to Jay Leno's Headlines
lol.gif

My favorite is the O exhaust pipe.

Review by: Biggie Slaggs Date Added: 01/03/2006
My Honda was making all sorts of strange noise when I drove it. I took it from muffler shop, to muffler shop, and no one could seem to fix it. That's when I discovered the o pipe. After affixing this to my engine, there was only one loud POP, and no more exhaust noise ever again!

Yes, it's a joke! This site has been posted in the humor section before, but I figured w/ April fool's tomorrow and the fact that this is the additive forum.....

I actually found it while googling oil bypass kits. You should really check out their kit. It'll solve ALL your dirty oil problems.

I think GM already add's this additive dureing engine assembly!!! This is why their copper levels are insanely high for the first 50,000 miles!!

Zooming in on the image it says "Completely safe for all engines*" "* Not really"

$49.99 muffler bearing perhaps "Do you have an annoying rattling in your mufflers? Are they sagging a little? Don't quite sound right? That could be the symptoms of a worn muffler bearing. Allow me to introduce the KaleCoAuto muffler bearing! It's unique iron-graphite composite with pre-grease-packed assembly provides over 200,000 miles of smooth muffler operation! It is most likely they will outlast your mufflers. Also works well on heavy duty exhaust systems. One per muffler."

i personally like the technique of an old E Wash. wheat rancher I knew...every spring before planting season started, he'd drop the pan and valve covers on all his big 6 cyl Cat tractor crawler diesels and steam clean the **** out of the inside of the engines...did the same thing on the Cummins in his grain trucks and service trucks....let them air dry in the 15% humidity...put them back together and ran them like **** all summer and fall
apparently flushed all the old dust (mostly volcanic pre Cascade) out of the engines that made it thru the filters
engines lasted for thousands of hours, CAT and Cummins engineers were amazed at his results...
so stoke up that steam cleaner and blow that varnish out
cool.gif

You should try something a little safer first, like their blinker fluid. If that works then I'd go for the motor treatment
spaz.gif

That's some funny stuff on there. Some jokes are over my head because i am not a mechanic.

quote:

sure this is not a joke?

I'm reminded of my boss. He has been using a new phrase lately:

"Well thank you Captain Obvious!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back