In to my rinse phase of ARX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 1000 miles in to my rinse phase and the engine is alot smoother on the highway and my MPG is back up to 24. where are I was getting 18 HWY. will be trying ARX in my wifes car next. funny thing is truck only has 37,000 on it and this stuff made this much of an improvement. I will be ordering another bottle and doing the maintance dose. sorry I cant take no valve pics as my valve covers are a PITA to get off. I will deff. recommend this stuff to other people that needs their engine cleaned out.

I didnt think so either. I just did it because buying the vehicle used and with 14,000 on it when I got it. I saw this when I was at 34,000 and was liek cant hurt cant it? lol. but the engine when on the HWY runs smooth as glass. never did that before the ARX. so I have to say it did something for enginge running smoother and hwy mileage is up. now city driving it still sucks around 14 to 15. but thats my foots fault lol.

quote:

Originally posted by skate1968:
That's pretty much what I'm telling people also. Twenty six bucks or so? Why not, just do it.

how I look at it also. after all when you buy something used. you dont know how the person treated it. for all i knew the guy that owned it before me never changed the oil. glad I did it. will be buying another bottle for maint dose. will cut open the filter and see how it looks and will post pics when its time to change the oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back