Nulon products

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nulon Long Term Engine Treatment is the ultimate in long-term, low-cost engine protection and friction reduction for petrol engines. Nulon E30 contains ultra-fine particles of Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), which has the lowest co-efficient of friction known to science.

This unique formulation is blended with high-grade carrier oils and other proprietary performance additives. The end result is a product which, when used only once, will provide a residual low friction surface on all moving parts that will last up to 80,000 km (50,000 miles).
• Lasts up to 80,000 kilometres (50,000 miles).

• Reduces cold start-up damage as the PTFE coating provides adequate lubrication until oil pressure is attained.

* Extends engine life.
* Promotes a quieter, smoother engine.
* Improves fuel consumption.
* Reduces engine temperature.
* Is cost efficient.

Hi guy they are work for my car? honda accord? thanks

one product to search for that will turn your head away.......Z-max

and beanoil i prefer step 2 to be...run for your life
smile.gif

The PTFE will prevent eggs sticking to your engine if you ever decide to make omlettes with it, you'll be glad you used it.

Carman-

None of BITOGers would go for PTFE treatments of oil additives. This has been touched on by various different postings in the past (search for "slick-50" or similar on this board or on the internet and you'll see why) obviously for a reason (and that reason shall be obvious to you if you search harder).

IMHO I would not use it in my cars no matter how cheap it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back