LiQUiD NiTROUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

The horsepower of your car can double. Check our tests for a clearer understanding

scam.... anyone making these claims is running a scam, even a supercharger would be HARD pressed to come close and this is just some additive, most likely nothing to do with nitrous

For the dyno run, they used a Gtech performance meter... Hardly a dyno...

They spell numerous things wrong.. "Susuki"

What a terrible joke for a webpage. (Or company for that matter)

Hey, the "best kept secret is now within GRABS".
LOL "grasp".
Hey guys, I'm gonna dump a bottle into my Wife's 200HP Malibu Maxx and run 12's in the 1/4 with my new 400HP beast...jeebus, that site makes me fall out of my chair.
lol.gif

Maybe take up a collection...buy some...draw straws...short straw gets to test it?

The only way to make more power with an engine is to burn more air and fuel or burn it more efficiently. Gas is a very energy rich fuel for its mass.
That is why you need a turbo, super charger or a nitrous oxide sys.
Adding Octaine booster and other stuff that might help you burn your fuel more efficiently or get more energy form it, but not much. That is why you don't get much power boost normaly.

Nitrous Oxide when in medical tanks for anesthesia use is stored as a liquid at about 750psi. I can't imagine it would stay a liquid
under normal atmospheric pressure, like when you tried to pour
it into your tank. It would immediately vaporize.

This stuff cannot be nitrous.

I use the stuff all the time at work. I'm an anesthetist.
Craig

OK I read dad gum near all of that webpage ( painful as it was)....oil pan 4 hit the nail on the head....my first reaction to this advertisement is simple...Fuel Power (FP60) has more to offer for engine effectivness than what they are saying this crap does...( Ugh oh...I called it c rap)...However I digress....Let's do this though....lets for a moment allow all of their claims to be true....that would be a very bad thing....if you tune a car to operate say on 93 octane or 87 octane....and you go switching around various octanes...you are gonna have some bigtime issues with knock sensors and the engine pulling timing and adjusting all over the place to prevent knock or premature detonation.....now you go pour this garbage ( ugh oh I called it garbage) in your fuel ( remember we are giving them the benefit of the doubt here) and it really increases the efficiency of the combustion chamber explosion....oh man...your heads are gonna come off and your engine is gonna swallow a valve....your timing chain is gonna wrap around itself and your roller lifters are gonna enter the stratosphere....but...we know none of that is gonna happen dont we cuz this stuff doesnt do squat....zilch...nada....except empty your wallet...
I did track down and speak with the inventors...and the web page builders....I was not suprised to find they were related.....there is Bubba the inventor...his brother Bubba the marketing rep....and their cousin Bubba the Web Page "guru"..
 -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back