Berryman B12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there is a lot of experimenters here - So I was wondering if anyone has dumped two cans of the Berrryman B12 fuel injector cleaner into their tank at once. I belive this stuff is in a 12oz or 16 oz metal can and says something like for oil, gas, fuel injectors and carburators.

I'm wondering if two cans for a road trip would hurt the O2 sensor.
confused.gif

we ran a 50-50 mix of b12 and 92 octane through the chainsaw last fall to get the gum out of the carb. it worked. it smoked pretty good and the exhaust smelled funny.

It shouldn't do much harm in a full tank. It's toluene and hexane are found in gas anyway. Acetone and methanol aren't, but they aren't in really high concentrations in Chemtool, either.

I like it over Seafoam for inducing it into the intake. I also dump about 4-5 cans into my 50 gal boat tank at the start of summer.

Two cans in a full tank? Heck, I’ve dumped two cans in a quarter tank. No harm done. Even my oil analysis came back good.

I would not make a habit of it but yes I have done it before. Two is the most I ever put in an injected vechile. Prior to finding this site my entire family used B12 twice or three times a year to keep injectors clean. We have used B12 in every thing we have owned since 1991. I have also used it as a flush on neglected used cars I have bought in the past. Today I would never use B12 with products like Lube Control, Auto-Rx, Redline Si-1 injector cleaner, Synergen Fuel treatment, Nutra 131 etc.........

I just bought two of them. Also bought one of the "CHAMPION FUEL SYSTEM CLEANER" I put the champion in a quarter tank, trying to get the crud of my intake valves. Next week I am gonna run the two cans of berryman through a half tank. Then I'll see if there is any notable difference when my TCC applies.

TCC = Tourque Converter Clutch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back