My Thunder What A Whopper!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BITOG infection is taking hold. I found myself at PEP Boys last night snapping up oil filters for the Jetta and Taurus. It's OK really, they are on sale! As I'm on my hands and knees pawing through dusty tattered boxes I spy a Purolator L40316. I'm literally shaking as I open the box. YOWZAH! It's big and black, sinister looking and it's the re-badged MANN W950/4. No joke, it would look right at home in the bomb bay of a B-29. Seriously now, I'm 200 miles into the first of two ARXing of my girl friends beater 1990 Jetta. It has 169,000 miles on the clock and I have no doubt it's gunked-up pretty bad. My question, at what stage in the cleaning process should I use this leviathan. Kind of a shame to only get 3000 miles out of it but, I gotta use it sometime.

another infected.... it can get much worse, theres folks here that have additions put on their homes just to store the hundreds of quarts of oil they packrat away...

as for the filter, i would use it AFTER the rinse phase

quote:

Originally posted by Pontius Pilate:
it can get much worse

Worse than on hands and knees trembling and shaking in the isles of PEP Boys over a filter? And you can tell hes losing sleep over weither to use it or place it in a trouphy case next to his bed
lol.gif

If you ever catch me like that...put me down right there in the isle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back