Auto-RX in 400+HP Turbo Supra!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 1994 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo that's modified making around 400 RWHP. A recent compression test revealed one of the cylinders is down, but still within spec. A very knowledgeable Supra builder (think 800 RWHP Supras!) recommended Auto-RX. So...the Auto-RX is on the way to put in the Supra. Has anyone else tried this in a high horsepower car? I think this will be an interesting test for sure. I'm excited to see the results. I'll keep everyone posted...

It will work the same as any other car. Its a great product that actualy does what it claims to do. I have used it and am glad that you have decided to try it in you high horsespower engine.

I used to own a 300HP TRD Supercharged Solara. I wouldn't hesitate to use this product even for a second.

Your cylinder compression will increase alot, the other cylinders will rise a bit too. I'm pretty sure you'll feel the difference.

UPDATE: 1500 miles is done with Auto-RX. I have noticed no improvement in smoothness, fuel mileage, etc. Car seems the same as it always has. Going in rince mode. Hopefully we'll see something positive happen...

ARX won't fix mechanical problems. Then again, if this is a very high mileage example, you may need to do it twice before drawing judgment. But finish the first rinse first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back