Greased Lightning has graphs showing it outperfoms Techron and BG44K!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greased Lightning's Mercedes M102E Intake Valve Cleanliness Test graphics

Thoughts? Conclusions? I saw a couple of bottles of GL in Big Lots and I didn't buy them, but the bottle didn't say anything about FX-222!

Does anybody have any experience with Greased Lightening? I've used both Techron and BG44K, and I thought they were pretty good. Currently using FP60, but if the GL is any good, it might be ok to add it to the (ever growing) stash of automotive delights.

Molakule,
my post was only to generate discussion. I wasn't endorsing the product!

axjohn: I have tried this product in the past and could not tell any gains from using it. I personally do not think it is as good as Techron or BG44K. I think somewhere in my stash of chemicals I still have a bottle or two of this product. If I can find it I would be glad to ship it to you for trying. I would have to charge you though, maybe a cup of coffee the next time I'm in Southern California.

Hey, I'll do you one better! If you send me a bottle of this Greased Lightening Fuel System Cleaner I'll analyze it and get back with you on the results. In addition, I'll send you a free bottle or two of BG44K for your trouble. My address is: Mike D. Belluomo/Technical Service Manager, BG Products, Inc., 740 South Wichita St., Wichita, KS 67213. Let me know if I have any takers out there.....

OH BOY!!!

An ACTUAL Scientific Analysis, if I understand correctly. Not to show favor over one or the other. Just the facts.
I applaud Spiritusantu, for his offer.
Thanks for your trouble and time.
cheers.gif

Hey Spirit, how about some specs(SAE specs, hot/cold viscosities, pour/flash points, visc index....) on:
Syncro Shift II
Advanced Formula MOA
RF-7
Engine Performance Concentrate

Also, I've noticed that BG products aren't sold in many shops at all. Some products are availabe at the dealerships around here but are overpriced.
Why hasn't BG opened up an online store for the consumer??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back