Xado

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just oredered some off of ebay.i will try it on my hyundai accent 114,000 miles.i've been using trop artic 10w-30.i guess it will be ok to use semi syn?

Who's selling? All I have seen is a discussion and some references to websites for those that want to look and read. The person on ebay is not from Norway, The Netherlands, or Virginia, there from Wichita, Kansas.

The product appears to be, from the Russian patent disclosure, some type of Titanium Nitride powder suspended in a thick polyisobutylene gel.

The claims were very sparse and at times unreadable and may have been a problem with the translation.

[ March 07, 2006, 06:31 PM: Message edited by: MolaKule ]

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:

quote:

comments? any one?

People selling products on BiTOG should pony up and become sponsors.

Do I sell any products here? have I advised any one to buy Xado? have I ever mentioned I have used Xado with X-results? have you read their patent? have you read carefully what I have posted here? have you checked my profile (RoccoH) and my postings on saabcentral.com and on saabforum.nl? (I mention my current job there in some posts as well and I have never wrote a thing on Xado. "Zoeken" means search in Dutch, "Auteur" means author and "trefwoord" means key word for all you non-Dutch speakers...) Unfortunately nothing on www.saabclub.nl on the upcoming Xado-test which was featured in a article in the latest Saab club magazine (SAABberichten). e-mail them if you want to check, I don't care... (I do care actually, e-mail them!
tongue.gif
)

how about thinking twice and checking up first before you are making such insulting insinuations...
nono.gif

You do have to admit that you were trying pretty hard though... I think that made some people suspicious.

My extreme paranoia is due to a medical condition; don't take it personally. If lots of people consistently show good results from using this product, I'll definitely take a look at it. [BTW, someone needs to email the Xado site and tell them my eyes can't make out the words on the letter from Volvo.]

Pablo: I don't often disagree with you, but I do on this one. Maybe I'm wrong, but let's recap.

Rocco - looking for information.

jonny-b - made a comment.

gr8gatzby - asked how does one order.

jonny-b - gave website in UK

A few more comments by others.

shavenstringer - says maybe Molakule or Terry would test it.

I (Johnny) offered some for testing.

Rocco - shows us his clean engine and ask if he needs ARX.

gj - said he bought some on ebay.

At no time has anyone from this company jumped in and tried to sell this product or even explain how it works.

On another thread someone asked about Cosworth oil and a spokesman from the company jumped on and everyone welcomed him and praised his input.

We even have a section to tell folks where to buy all brands of oil and filters on sale, and none of them are sponsors.

Now, if someone from this company jumps in the middle of this and trys to sell their product, I will support you 100%.

The sad part now is that Rocco has gotten upset and said some things in anger, so I see the big padlock from Arkansas coming soon.

No offense meant, I hope none is taken.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

The whole thing seems very, very slick - then combined some information supplied to me, makes me think someone in this thread is selling this product.

I will apologize in advance to everyone in this thread IF I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back