What bike (s) do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bikes I want,79-80 Redline Proline,Schwinn Sting,Mongoose Supergoose,and a Team Mongoose. A titanium Bearmobile would be awesome too!

I had a 1971 Roadmaster training wheel bike,1974 Iverson Road Runner,1976 Montgomery Ward "Open Road" Bicentennial 10 speed,1978 Huffy Thunder Trail,and a 1992 LeeWorld Mountain Sport.Bicycle seats got very uncomfortable as I got older... lol

Harley Davidson Wideglide
cool.gif

I'm staggered by the number of clueless posters in here. It seems to happen every time a new thread is made in the cycling forum.

bruckus, fxrider, RISUPERCREWMAN, who else will join them on the list of people with no reading comprehension...

Hi,
remnants from a past Amateur and Professional drug free career, I still have Cinelli and Coppi track bikes. I had a Frejus and others too

I still have a Vitus all alloy road bike, I also had Learco Guerra and Monark road bikes amongst others too

I have lots of Campagnolo equipment (gears, hubs etc), ISIDIS rims, Continental and D'Állesandro tyres too

Well back to the 50's, 60's and the likes is a long way to go....................

2009 Cannondale Rize Four.
2010 Specialized SX Trail 1 with upgrades.

Just emailed my contact at my local Giant dealer looking for a 2012 or 2013 Giant Seek 0 city bike. (I want it for paved path riding, for casual stuff)

Originally Posted By: Doug Hillary
Hi,
remnants from a past Amateur and Professional drug free career, I still have Cinelli and Coppi track bikes. I had a Frejus and others too

I still have a Vitus all alloy road bike, I also had Learco Guerra and Monark road bikes amongst others too

I have lots of Campagnolo equipment (gears, hubs etc), ISIDIS rims, Continental and D'Állesandro tyres too

Well back to the 50's, 60's and the likes is a long way to go....................

Doug,

Do you have any pictures of your bikes? Would love to see some vintage high end gear!

I put these together from a bare frame and parts from trades, internet, ebay, etc.

Soma Rush
Samson (used yahoo auction japan to buy a used Samson, ship it to a friend in Japan, then have them ship to the US)
Felt F3C, bought the frame for 350. Currently needs different crankset and BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back