Fuel system cleaners-Any Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to use Redlines fuel system cleaner SI-1.It costs about $7.00 for one bottle.Are these cleaners any good?Do they do more damage than good.Thanks Joe
fruit.gif

That is an excellent injector cleaner. For that use it is one of my favorites. I don't know if it does much for cleaning anything else in the fuel system.

I am partial to Fuel Power (FP60). Been using it about 1 1/2 years every fill up in my Sentra and Saturn. Never had cars that idled so smooth before and have consitent acceleration and performance.

I use Lucas in my petrol engines, and Morey's smoke killer (cetane booster and lubricant/cleaner) in my diesels.

Use techron once per OCI in my petrol vehicles.

I'd love Fuel Power and Lube Control to be readily available down here.

I've e-mailed potential suppliers, but no luck so far.

I've had excellent results with the RedLine SI-1. I used 3/4 bottle in one tank, ran tank nearly empty, then used FP60 for maintenance. Definitely a noticeable difference for me from both products. I've noticed not such a good difference when mixing the two products however.

Shannow - perhaps this is a business opportunity knocking for you?
grin.gif

I would email LCD directly and see if they are interested. Always good to see a good product get more business.
If there is an issue with exporting it to your location....they will be able to let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back