Will we ever see Auto-RX in stores ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've bought the product three times & I like what it did to my pickup's noisy lifters, allthough recently I've been using it in my restored 1968 J code Cougar with no success helping stop the leak from it's rear seal.. to be fair I've been flogging it a bit & changing the oil/ARX every couple hundred miles & I never had the ARX in the oil long enough.....
But I cant understand if this product is effective { which I believe it may be } & knowing the way our society loves the allmighty buck, why hasnt this product been copied & put out by the big oil companies or marketed in the auto parts stores by ARX Frank.... ????
dunno.gif

Isnt there something fishy there or is it me ?????

Doing massive advertising costs a lot of money. Someone will have to pay for this cost, and it tends to be you and me. Frank just want it to be as cheap as possible by keeping advertising low. Why do you want to pay the auto part stores money, when you can buy it directly from the inventor? If the big oil companies knew what is inside Auto-Rx, don't you think they would have had a simmilar product on the market right now? Frank simply wants to have control of his invention, to ensure this will be available for most people and also to ensure that they get the right guidance in how to use the product. If a oil-company got involved in selling Auto-Rx, do you think you would have got you money back if you weren't satisfied? If you think this is fishy just because you cannot buy it in a autoparts store, it is probably because you don't know that autopart stores are just interested in selling you something. They are not interested in knowing wether the stuff they sell, actually works. Frank is devoted to give each customer all the help and guidance they need, but he he wants to build the business brick by brick. I don't think you will see Auto-Rx listed up in the shelves together with STP(and other stuff that doesn't work). I think it is just you, if you mean an inventor should not sell his product directly to customers.

sort of like th KISS principal ? Keep It Simple Stupid ...
still, for me theres a missing cog in the equation so speak .....

Scali62,

Whats missing if you are not completely satisfied with its performance, they will refund 100 percent of the purchase price of the product. I have used Auto-Rx for 5 years and have been completly satsfied.

We have auto parts stores & oil company's & additive makers all wanting to buy Auto-Rx problem is they don't want to by me out. In the mean time they want to use ratio's that won't work and they sure are not going to tell you how to stop a seal leak (Scali 62 follow the application instructions easily found on www.auto-rx.com for seal leaks) so they ride our reputation don't provide solutions for customers and no guarantee for users. No Thanks

Frank, it sounds like all the retailers want to do is buy your name and not your formula model. Many a promising original concept has been diluted into oblivion this way. You're better off keeping control of the operation and enjoying the benefits of a limited, but successful, distribution for now. A strong niche market can still be profitable and satisfying, especially if someone like Oprah decides to take a liking to you.

We are a "WOMA" company (Word Of Mouth) tests run by Jax Fl Gas Retailer show a clean engine on the 3 ounce maintenance program makes there motor oils perform above standards and there expectations. Hmmm !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back