FP3000 update

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCD

Notice some chatter over here about the new FP3000.

We are still in the 'test phase' of this product and if all goes well we will begin production within a month or 2.

This product will not replace FP60, but is based on the 40 year chemistry of FP60.

The time table on this product may change due to testing results so we cannot give anything more specific at this time.

quote:

This product will not replace FP60, but is based on the 40 year chemistry of FP60.

lcd: Thanks for the update. I guess you're not going to let too much more "out of the bag" on FP3000, but it does sound as though both FP60 and the new FP3000 will be offered to the public.

If so, what are the differences between the two and why should I switch to FP3000?

LCD,
Thanks for the update. Please take your time on the development and release of FP3000. If it is anything like FP60, it will definitely be worth waiting for.

Until then, I will continue to use and be happy with FP60.

Bobby

So, if I place some of my FP60 in the tank with the new FP3000, will I get FP3060, or some logarithmic or vector combination of action?

On a serious note, will one be able to use FP60 and FP3000 at the same time? I realize it may 'dilute' some of the benefits of the new 3000, but wouldn't the combo enhance the 60 beyond it's present capabilities?
confused.gif

If you continue to sell both products, they must have different benefits. I wonder what new benefit FP3000 will provide?

Winston, excellent question.

FP3000 is designed to improve energy capability to fuel it is added to, improved UCL capability, emissions reductions ( READ SOOT IN EGR DIESELS), lubricity gains for Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel Fuels ( ULSD) that are about to be mandated. All while allowing gasoline and diesel use, all while jumping the EPA registration hurdle. Among others. Making all this happen has been a tough proposition. One of the really cool things about the formula is that the basic formula is still based on the original chemistry that has been totally overlooked by every add company since the 1940's!.

Kinda FP60 on steriods!

If standardized HDD bench testing is any guide we are on the right track.

By now you folks ought to realize I post what excites me and this experimental/developmental chemistry does that for sure.

Terry:
"Kinda FP60 on steriods!"

So, then, one could use both FP60 and FP3000 together, at least until one runs out of FP60. Which will be quite some time for me, with one car and about 4 gallons of FP60 to go!
frown.gif

axjohn, use the FP60 up. It is a great product. After nearly 60 years LCD wanted to spruce the chem technology up a bit.

As far as compatibility I see no problems using both FP60 and FP3000 but LCD and their chemist will need to be consulted on that.

Terry

Terry,

Thanks for the input!

It sounds as though the FP3000 would be more beneficial to owners running diesel engines than gasoline engines. Thus, FP60 for gasoline burners and FP3000 for the diesels, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back