A Clean Engine is a Healthy Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto-Rx can use any liquid as a "Carrier" as long as the liquid is for use on rotating lubricated parts. Recently a tourist from Canada left his car on the beach and the high tide had waves breaking over the engine compartment. The dealer's quote was so high(and no guarantee, or offer to trade the owner out) a chance meeting with an Auto-Rx customer, brought this nice guy from Canada to my attention. We used a high ratio of Auto-Rx and auxiliary engine to turn over car engine, Auto-Rx held the sea water and contaminated oil in suspension and we drained
it from the oil resovoir, oil and filter change
and this engine fired up.It has to be cleaned again this time using the normal Auto-Rx application. For less than $100.00 this engine was saved. Other salt water damage to the paint fabric can all be detailed out. Auto-Rx is a non hazardous metal cleanser not an oil additive.
There is not another product talked about on these boards that could have achieved these results.

We're all nice guys in Canada!

canada.gif

Frank, did you get any before & after pictures of our sea going Canuk car?

Glad to see you are still in the land of the living Sprintman !

Ah yes, I can't forget about my nice guy friends in the US and Australia either!
smile.gif

I plan on doing one more Auto-rx cleaning in my Firebird in a few months, as soon as the weather gets warmer out (I don't want to get under my car and change the filter with all this salt on the road and these freezing cold -18c/OF temps!)

Terry still under state of emergency here. Now they say over 500 houses destroyed, hundreds damaged, 5000 still evacuated etc. Cooler today but back to 39/40C and high winds this weekend. Still have all our valuables loaded into Mazda, Sube Outback and kart trailer. Pretty stressful way to live.

Good to hear from you ,Mate. Hang in there and keep your head on a swivel.

I hear you Patman...talk about cold.
shocked.gif
I plan on running Rx for the first time in the next few weeks. We are going to have a heat wave this weekend as temps moderate back to 32F.
grin.gif

I'm hoping the Rx can clean well and slow down my oil consumption.

They said we might hit 40F next week. Still doesn't make me feel better when it's -5F here with a -23F windchill!
frown.gif

Thats horrible. I take it this is from El Nino? They say Global warming will cause more frequent el ninos and extreme weather like very cold followed by warm.
Patman, I know what you mean. Although 40F will feel warm after this. It reached 18F today. Where my wife is the high temp. was 3F. She is in Ithaca NY. I told her while she is up there we must go to Toronto. Awesome city.
smile.gif

If you ever come to Toronto Buster, let me know and we'll try and get together for lunch!

Those 40F temps they promised us don't look like they are going to happen now. Now they say closer to 32F with snow next week.
frown.gif

That would be great! I'll let you know. Warmer weather can't come soon enough.

smile.gif

buster,
the latest weather experts have made a prediction the el nino light not flip back this time when it should for whatever reason.

The drought could continue for another couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back