The new FP3000 from Lube Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been told just a bit about it, right now can only say that this will be an improved version of Fuel Power, with an eye toward an improvement in mpg.

I've ben using the original version of FP off & on for about 3 yrs now. In the Neon, it always improves mileage by 1 to 1.5 mpg.

I have been a big fan of FP60 and LC20 ever since I tried them both a little over a year ago now. This is the first I have heard about anything new coming from Lube Control. I feel like a little kid at Christmas upon hearing about the news.

I really hope somebody is not playing a cruel joke on those of us who frequent BITOG.

I think I'll make Lube Control my home page so I can check for updates every time I use the Internet.
smile.gif

I'm really curious about this new version of FP too- maybe it's 50X as concentrated as FP60 (60*50=3000)...
grin.gif

I have really been pleased with both FP60 and LC20 so far. Excellent products that work!

" At least we have something to look forward to!"
Great,I was about ready to buy some MMO to try just to ease my BITOG withdrawl.
I have 1 1/2 gallons of Mola-FP/Nuetra mix.

it's a very tim-the toolman-taylor additive name...

Now... if you want the Super Buzzsaw 5000 to run extra smooth while you're deforesting a country, the use of FP3000 will boost the HP tenfold.

So based on the posts, no ones knows anymore then it is a new and improved product?

No dates, no prices, no nothing????

Guys, the LCD guys are in test today at SWRI and very busy. Engine stand tests are complete but data is still being crunched. OTR trucks are running today with FP3000 to accomplish EPA emissions and MPG testing.

How much can be revealed is totally up to LCD.

I can say that with EPA registration and raw data from engine tests in the lab we should have all the benefits of the FP60 formula with improved MPG potential, better UCL capability, lower emissions ( read soot for the diesel guys).

As I mentioned before CAT fuel specs are the toughest to adhere to and FP3000 in low sulfur diesel was well within CAT spec in every test area.

I have been in-house testing the product in both gas and diesel applications with excellent results.

All for now I am allowed to share but as always BITOG should be the place to get the early info on this kind of thing.

As far as marketing thats up to LCD so contact them. I stick with the science/analysis part as a hired gun.

Terry

Hmmm... sounds like it is going to be much improved in diesel fuel application. That is VERY good news.

I'd love to see some comparisons and tests to other diesel fuel additives this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back