Lucas UCL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up a qt at Pep Boys for $5.

It rang up for $9.99, and I told them I forgot my coupon from the paper. The cashier recognized me from the other day and I told her it was for $4.99.

She did a manual price over-ride and got it for $5.

I dumped in 8oz in 16 gallons of 89octane and my Vic is running real nice... though I think the last few tanks of 87octane was not good quality. Lots of pinging and knocking.

What's up with Lucas UCL?

It's kinda thick looking.

Good, bad, or ugly?

Your thoughts please.

I like the stuff Vic...I mix half a bottle of Lucas and a couple of oz of FP60 each fillup and my car does seem to be smoother and have more power...sounds corny but it does
dunno.gif

Goose
patriot.gif

Advancedauto has it on sale for $20 a gallon every other month or so. I'm glad that you got it for $5 a quart. Any more and its robbery.
The smaller sizes aren't cost effective. But, I had to buy a bunch of the small 5oz bottles for reuse.

quote:

What is this stuff made out of?

a blend of super slick oils and additives with a high detergent action that allows the engine to operate at maximum efficiency. Also, it cleans and lubricates the carburetor and injectors and causes the fuel to burn more thoroughly for increased power and less fuel consumption.

The rest is a secret
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back