Can MMO Do Everything FP60 Does?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd. GC green nor gold has any moly. Any adds? Recent repairs ? Did I interpret the result?

That GC had Moly added to it. Did you change the oil or have it done ? Thats an appropriate level for GTX added to this mix.

Unless the Hyundai moly coated rings are coming apart from the fuel! I do not see that taking place.

BTW, No fuel injected engine should have that level of fuel dilute, hope you corrected. Does not matter how much it idles or if it is cold weather ops.

Well I am keeping an eye on it for sure.

Once summer rolls around and my fiance is using the car regularly for work after she graduates I am going to sample it again whether it's at 5k or not.

I hope not, I never heard of gasoline having an adverse effect of ring coatings. Plus I might start using FP & LC soon.

BOT now!
grin.gif

How can you even compare the two? You can buy nearly 4 gallons of MMO for the price of 1 gallon of FP60.
Surely FP60 should do more. But does it?

IMO, FP60 does significantly more than MMO- I ran MMO in my '95 Civic for several months, then tried FP60- definite difference. I also calculated the costs of using FP60 versus MMO and IIRC it was pretty even. It seems that I also read somewhere that FP60 has antioxidant properties- wonder if it could be used for a Sta-Bil replacement...???

That is very good news to know, thank you very much.

I have one vehicle (my '75 Dart Sport Slant Six) that I fire up every three or four months and also my pickup that gets about one or two tankfuls per year. Time to FP60 ALL of my rolling stock!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back