TruFuel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TruFuel is excellent. I only use about two cans a year for my residential trimmer and blower. My equipment sits all winter and starts up in the spring no problem. It is perfect for someone like me. As someone earlier posted, it is also good to use as your last tank of gas for the season before you store you equipment for the winter.

It's awesome stuff, I use the 1:40 in the hedge trimmer , motomix 1:50 for the trimmer, and a 92 octane 100% gas 4 stroke product made by them from craftsman for stuff I only use once a year, like the tiller.

The mower gets the stuff from the pump.

Originally Posted By: SOHCman
It's awesome stuff, I use the 1:40 in the hedge trimmer , motomix 1:50 for the trimmer, and a 92 octane 100% gas 4 stroke product made by them from craftsman for stuff I only use once a year, like the tiller.

The mower gets the stuff from the pump.

I guess it sort of makes sense for rarely used OPE. To be honest, I just top off the tank on the rototiller each spring, top up the oil and then it starts after a few pulls. My brush cutter I atleast run it dry in the fall, but same thing, add gas in the spring and it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back