Springfield Armory XD Subcompact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: GMFan
So here it is May 2013 and the gun store still has possession of the handgun. They cannot release the handgun thanks to the draconian gun laws in this state and the ban of 10 round magazines (which this gun was ordered with) so we are in limbo waiting for the state to battle the law in the supreme court. Gov. Cuomo signed an executive order after the Newtown shooting banning 10 round magazines and limiting it to 7 rounds.

I can't leave this state soon enough..

I thought this thread was about the XDs, which does not hold 10 rounds. But still that's messed up. Wow.

Also, I can say with all clarity my small made in Croatia Springfield XDs .45 is better than any of my Glock pistols in every way. Plus Glock can't even seem to make something this small. Out of the box I find Glock to be accurate enough, but not nearly as accurate as almost all my other handguns. I am not a Glock hater, but to make the statement that certain other guns are not in the same upper class as Glock is not correct.

Originally Posted By: Tempest
Quote:
Gov. Cuomo signed an executive order after the Newtown shooting banning 10 round magazines and limiting it to 7 rounds.

Is that law in effect already?

Went into effect immediately...making LE officers who carried larger magazines instant criminals...but it's better to act in response to a crisis than to think, apparently....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back