MMO pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHZR2

Staff member
Hi,

How much are you paying for MMO? Where do you find gallon containers at good prices?

I dont/wont shop at wal mart, for anything but motor oil, so I dont care to buy it there no matter what, but I am curious what quantities they sell.

My best price is $3.19 for a 1qt container at the K-marts around me. Pep boys has it for $4.99 for 1qt, R&S has it for $5.99 for 1qt.

Pep boys has 1 gal containers for $14.99... thats the only place Ive seen the big jugs.. but tis still cheaper to buy quarts at kmart.

What do you pay?

JMH

At times our local Farm and Fleet stores has it on sale for around $7 a gallon.I fill the clear Q State bottles with it for easy measuring.

well Im glad its not that much less at wal mart... I save more than 25c in time, gas, effort, and door dings by not going there...

Thanks!

JMH

Man, you guys down south are lucky...up in Canada, you pay $7.99 a quart(!) for the stuff, and it seems to ONLY be sold at Canadian Tire...I might be wrong on that last point, but it is hard to find, and there seems to be only the one quart size....

It's less than $3 a quart at WM here and $9.94 a gallon like someone mentioned.

I am going to buy it by the gallon from now on, pick up a $.99 funnel and re-fill my quart bottles.

FWIW, I had some slugging in my 95 Accord. Had not used MMO in the fuel yet, but had used some Gumout. I put in 10 oz of MMO (15 or gallon tank) and the slugging is GONE after a tank of fuel.

Everyone generally in favor, or is it slam dunk obvious to use MMO in the Gas and or Oil...?

Auto Barn here on L.I., NY runs it a few times a year for $1.99/qt. I stock up on it then, that's about the best price I've seen in my area.

Frank D

use it in the gas... Id avoid adding anything but lc to oil...

JMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back