Auto-Rx vs. LC for maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by Frank:
You better check with Terry on your statement.

LC is not some knock off of Auto-Rx. It's an additive it's job is to boost oil additive package.

Auto-Rx is to clean metal right down to the base.

You don't use solvents to clean the oil lubricated rotating parts in your engine.

Frank-
Terry has posted on this many times on LC cleaning in the past 3 years that I have seen. About the same as you posting “did you read ARX instructions”. He likes ARX for cleaning first then LC later. I am not putting words in his mouth. I did utilize the search function and looked through over 200 posts on it.

“I don't think that LC can deeply clean as effectively as Auto-RX.” Posted by Terry.

Both products can clean

Next, I stated in my previous post, “I do not think it’s primary function is this, but it does clean”. This also has been posted many times on this forum by various members. Does LC20 clean sure, but it is not its primary role in the product. I also know what I seen when I open the oil cap in my cars too.

I know very well you do not like solvents. This comes up in almost every post you make.

I for one am not saying LC is better then ARX or visa versa. They both can clean an engine.

Also can you tell me where on your website it states “ARX safely extend oil change mileage”? I do not see that in your FAQ or in your documents that you supply with your product.

Just wondering here, why when I look back through all the posts on LC or ARX, you always seem to downgrade LC here? Even LC has commented on you being negative about their product? Just wondered here.

We are testing right now Auto-Rx ability to extend oil life past normal change out. The results will be posted,we car owners have to save money and apply it to just buying gas.

We think being able safely to skip oil change interval helps in the situation we all find ourseves. At least that money can go for gas.

Sorry if you think I am downgrading any product not true.
Like any other inventor I don't want the benefits of Auto-Rx
to be misconstrued.

You better check with Terry on your statement.

LC is not some knock off of Auto-Rx. It's an additive it's job is to boost oil additive package.

Auto-Rx is to clean metal right down to the base.

You don't use solvents to clean the oil lubricated rotating parts in your engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back