LC & FP in Ontario, any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those Canadians (well, I guess mostly Ontarians or even GTA dwellers) who would like to buy FP and LC on the spot locally, I plan to get a trial commercial shipment into Canada in not-so-distant future. Currently I’m trying to figure out what is involved customs-wise and finalizing pricing with vendor.

The purpose of this message is to find out how many people would be interested in purchasing these products here in Canada and how much gallons I could count for selling. I see no point in trying to market it outside the BITOG community, at least not at this point.

I plan to put a price of around CAD$70.00 for the gallon of each product, no GST included or charged. Mail orders will be accepted, the mailing prices are to be determined. Canada Post prices depend on destination.
I’m thinking on importing 50 gallons of product combined, in gallon containers.

This is not a “group buy” deal, nor is it something that involves pre-payment of any sort. I regularly drive between Burlington and Mississauga and I’ll be selling the products from my trunk at the meeting point agreed upon.

This is just an idea that I’d like to get your comments on. Although I would like to try this and run on regular basis, I am not committed to it yet.

Any comments, thoughts and ideas will be highly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back