Current formula Mobil 1 Racing 4T Zinc > 1700ppm

Status
Not open for further replies.
for wet clutches : motul 300V 4T 5W30/40 or 15/50

double ester

for dry clutches... Mobil racing 0W30/50 blend

15% ester blend with the rest being double PAO stocks with 1750 ppm next gen hi temp resistant ZDDP

as for M1 4T 10W40 ... the stocks and zddp grade... its [censored] now (the new SL/SM ones)

Last edited:
More specifics about the stocks in M1 Racing 4T please. Are they blending the PAO base with SK Energy's Yubase4 Group III instead of their own VISOM Group III+? My understanding was it still contains Group IV (PAO) base but is blended with Group III+ (VISOM) and Group V (Alkylated Naphthalene) as the additive carrier?

Originally Posted By: vo_marz

as for M1 4T 10W40 ... the stocks and zddp grade... its [censored] now (the new SL/SM ones)

are you refering to the $10 a quart M1 motorcycle specific oil on the shelves at wal-mart today ? its s#*t now ? i missed something ? what happend ?

Originally Posted By: OtisBlkR1

are you refering to the $10 a quart M1 motorcycle specific oil on the shelves at wal-mart today ? its s#*t now ? i missed something ? what happend ?

the SL SM ones suck compared to the old SH SJ rated ones.

you get less for the same $

the SL SM ones suck compared to the old SH SJ rated ones. you get less for the same $

I disagree entirely. From my experience it works exactly as before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back