Lubro Moly antifriction lubricant MoS2?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this and is it safe to add to our oil? I cannot find the website where I read that someone used this product and loved it. I wanted to check with the "know" people first...
It is made by Lubro Moly and I guess it contains the "secret" ingredient aka moly. Any thoughts

Brian

IT's an engine oil additive that comes in a 10oz bottle, and is imported from Germany.

It contains "submicronic" MoS2 solid particles that are insoluable, thus meaning that it is thought to remain suspended in the carrier oil. Concerns with like products is with these solid particles falling out of suspension and serving little purpose but creating deposits and possible restriction in filter and oil pathways.

Check my response to your previous post that was relocated while I was doing so, thus suspecting it's deletion (sorry moderators as the forum program returned a message when trying to post my reply that said something to the like of responding to a post that didn't exist).

Here's your previous topic link Brian as well as my previous response reposted...

http://theoildrop.server101.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=004111

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back