Sonus Motorkote Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a great product. Once or twice a year is all you need. You can just maintain it. It lasts a long time. I used Simple Green Pro.

05 Honda with 168,000 miles

image4_zpsabf5322b.jpeg

image2_zps134a233c.jpeg

image6_zps7546e62a.jpeg

image_zps14b14325.jpeg

image8_zpsac594114.jpeg

image7_zpsd43f42ea.jpeg

All that slippery Motorkote dripped into the crankcase at one point, which probably stopped the rings from seating (when the engine was new), and is now responsible for your oil consumption.

j/k
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: The Critic
All that slippery Motorkote dripped into the crankcase at one point, which probably stopped the rings from seating (when the engine was new), and is now responsible for your oil consumption.

j/k
lol.gif

LOL

Originally Posted By: RTexasF
Looks better than new. Great Stuff.

I agree!! Man that looks awesome!!

Buster, how long did that take you? I can't get over how great that engine compartment looks!

It only takes me about 1/2 hour to clean it. Another 1/2 hour to apply it.

All you do is spray the entire engine down and let it sit. You don't touch it at all. That is important. Put on a second coat after about 30 minutes and it dries to a nice even finish. Not greasy at all and doesn't collect dust. Great product.

This stuff actually protects unlike competitor products.

Used the Sonus again this weekend on the Mazda after the winter made the engine bay pretty dirty. Really like this product. Dries to a nice finish that is non greasy and not wet.

I picked up a large pain brush and used that with a gentle degreaser. Worked well.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back