They just can't stop banning stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Falken
I always carry a pocket knife.

It is unfair to have in a fist fight, but usually the bad guys don't consider three of them attacking one guy unfair.

In my book, there is no such thing as a fair fight ( especially if you did not initiate it or if its a robbery). But you do have to justify lethal force if you want to stay out of jail.

Knives? really? I wonder when they will ban hammers, chisels, screwdrivers, putty knives, crowbars, tire irons, chains, dogs, razors, scissors.

For the folks that don't understand gun control ^^ that is what happens a few years later.

We never had a team that could be as devoted or lately as smart.
Originally Posted By: MolaKule
Quote:
Why do the Aussies tolerate it?

Why do we tolerate the left's usurping of our Constitutional rights?

I can't imagine not having a digit tool, at the very least. Most digits have a little knife, or at least scissors. Would having a digit with only scisorrs be an issue, since half a scissor is half a knife.

Originally Posted By: MolaKule
Quote:
Why do the Aussies tolerate it?

Why do we tolerate the left's usurping of our Constitutional rights?

Caaaaaareful now...

I'd get a cricket bat (not sure of the proper terminology, sorry) and walk in front of your local legislator's office for a while with it on your shoulder. Be sure to paint "I don't have a Knife" on that nice flat section. If they try to stop you, then ask them what they have against wooden signs!

Originally Posted By: 05LGTLtd
I'd get a cricket bat (not sure of the proper terminology, sorry) and walk in front of your local legislator's office for a while with it on your shoulder. Be sure to paint "I don't have a Knife" on that nice flat section. If they try to stop you, then ask them what they have against wooden signs!

Yup proper terminology. And cricket is way more violent than baseball. When I played I got drilled numerous times. I can say without a doubt a cricket bat hurts more than a baseball bat. And a cricket ball hurts a whole lot more than a baseball bat.

Originally Posted By: crinkles
Utah is looking better every day...

Come on down! Utah is one of the last bastions of freedon/gun sanity in the world. Florida is also not too too bad, in the gun law department.

Everywhere else is helal bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back