Walmart - Havoline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleny of Havoline on the shelves @ our Walmart
thumbsup2.gif

None on out WM shelves. I dont like Chevron oils anyhow. The Texaco stuff long ago was the good stuff. VIP Autoparts sells that swill around here.

Walmart just started putting Havoline oil on shelves in Tampa area stores the last few weeks. The Havoline HM...is it a blend of synthetic and conventional, or is it just conventional high mileage formula? Bottles of Havoline HM don't say, so I'm assuming there is no synthetic in it.

Originally Posted By: thomasew
Went to Wally yesterday, and no Havoline on the shelf. Has anyone else run into this? Maybe it is just that they are out?

They dont carry it at all in my store.

VIP auto was bought out months ago by OReillys,yet they are still being operated as VIPs....I'm thinking they are trying to sell off VIP labeled parts without taking a loss by selling it at a big markdown.

same here. AAP is the only retailer for Havoline here, and all we get is conventional and 5w20, 5w30 synthetic.

The walmart stores in northern delaware seem to be discontinuing pennzoil ultra.
If they do have stock, the price is now $21.00 (5 qt jug) compared to $27.00
original price. Does anyone know if it is being discontinued ??

WalMart seems to carry Havoline only in areas close to Chevron refineries. Mostly west of the rockies and in the deep south. WalMarts in west Texas have never carried Havoline or Chevron oil. I guess Wally just won't pay the shipping to carry it nationally. Delo is a different story. I think it has a larger distribution network.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back