Rate of fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard here over recent weeks how the possible rate of fire determines whether a firearm fits into one of those emotional groupings that get talked about by media and politicians.

Reading my latest issue of Australian Shooter, that comes complimentary with my $20M public liability, and there is a mention of Sam Medway, an Aussie, who holds a world record for 4 aimed shots from a side by side shotgun.

Shotgun on table, broke open, and ammo next to it. Pick up gun, load, aim twice, fire twice, reload, and repat...he did it in 2.64 seconds.

Note in video below, nothing painted black, nothing semi auto...

Thanks for you insight as always
Originally Posted By: Fleetmon
that guy is FAST! Once the anti's see this video they'll ban doubles AND discredit Biden for promoting them!

It is pretty clear higher capacity magazine are not the problem: Fingers are!

I would like to propose a ban on 2+ fingers per hand. Can Feinstein, Ottotheclown and I count on your support??

Big difference between an experienced and talented shooter and the mentally disturbed people who would shoot up a university classroom or an elementary school.
This outlier notwithstanding, magazine size does matter.

otto will be on his soapbox later promoting his own AWB......Aussie Weapon Ban.

Thanks for the video and it's always nice to see someone that has practiced their hobby until it becomes an art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back