Wix filters from Rock Auto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to let everyone know Rockauto.com has great prices on Wix oil filters. They give you an extra discount if you buy them by the case (masterpacks).
I got a case of 51060's that fit my truck and my Firebird for $58 shipped to my door. That figures out to only $4.83 per filter. My local parts store wanted almost $7 for the same one.

Nice didnt know they gave case discounts.

and awesome thing is you can do a part # search for wix filters. I get a lot of tractor filters (air,oil,fuel,hydraulic) through rockauto.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: cronk
Just wanted to let everyone know Rockauto.com has great prices on Wix oil filters. They give you an extra discount if you buy them by the case (masterpacks).
I got a case of 51060's that fit my truck and my Firebird for $58 shipped to my door. That figures out to only $4.83 per filter. My local parts store wanted almost $7 for the same one.

That's a good deal but you can do better at filter1.com I found the same 12ct case of #51060's for $46.36 to your door.(but you need to order a another WIX product for over $50 is free shipping and you need to type in moparts for the discount code box.)

That comes out to $3.87 per filter!!!

Toto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back