I used auto-rx for 1,500 miles ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said you had a business partner in the thread.
Come clean man your own words hang you, you posted on the internet promoting yourself and the product, its not hard to find!
Now at least we know who and what we are dealing with here and the reason for this rabid product promotion.

If they just came out and said "look we had dissatisfied customers with the original formula and we have improved it" I could accept that and may actually look at the product with an open mind.

Unfortunately its shenanigans like the ones that have taken place on this board for the past few months that has convinced me that the company has not changed the way they do business or promote their product.

Edit: Sprintman i could care less what C3PO post or doesn't post i found YOUR post and that's all that matters.
Call your business partner and ask him questions we already know the answer to?
Come on man. I was born at night but not last night.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Trav
You said you had a business partner in the thread.
Come clean man your own words hang you, you posted on the internet promoting yourself and the product, its not hard to find!
Now at least we know who and what we are dealing with here and the reason for this rabid product promotion.

If they just came out and said "look we had dissatisfied customers with the original formula and we have improved it" I could accept that and may actually look at the product with an open mind.

Unfortunately its shenanigans like the ones that have taken place on this board for the past few months that has convinced me that the company has not changed the way they do business or promote their product.

I'm not, and never have been a distributor, as Ron could tell you, and in no uncertain terms. I'm starting to think you're c3po reincarnated, you have all the hallmarks

lol.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back