Walmart Canada Filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was into Walmart yesterday and noticed that the shelves were stocked with Purolator and Bosch oil filters. The air filters were all Purolator. All the Fram products were removed and were in a different area with a sign that said "Clear Out Prices" I was curious if its the same in the USA.

Originally Posted By: skellyman
Same is true across the U.S.A.

No. In the last 3 WMs I've been in in WI, the Fram is still alive and strong.

Originally Posted By: skellyman
Same is true across the U.S.A.

This is not true across the USA. My walmart's shelves have actually increased their fram selection of air filters. All around here the only purolators are some filters that get a small space. No fram clearance.

I have been to a few walmarts that are all Fram, and a few that are majority Purolator.

There could be an overall plan to switch to Puro, and it is simply down to the stores to sell out their Fram stock.

Mostly Fram here. There is a small selection of Bosch and Purolator Classic with a smaller selection of Motorcraft and an even smaller selection of Mopar.

Originally Posted By: Vikas
I can only see white Purolators. I thought the recommended ones were yellow "Pure Ones".

I've only seen purolator classics at walmarts, never the pure ones.

I'm located in Colorado.

In Ottawa the frams are gone and it's Puro classics and Puro Synthetic oil filters on the shelf. Nice upgrade. The classic can be had for $4.88.. first affordable filter north of the border that is quality made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back