Kreen Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Trajan
Originally Posted By: KeMBro2012

As for the new ARX formulation... well... has anyone here had success with it yet? No? Trajan, you'd better hope you do or it's open season on the stuff.

Really? I'd better hope I do?

You know [censored] well what point I was trying to make and your response indicates to me that, as expected, you don't like it one bit. I wonder why it would be that a guy wouldn't like someone else pointing out the idiocy of ripping on a product just because it didn't work the miracles they expected it to work. Anyone have any ideas?

And yes, for what ARX costs, you'd better hope it gives results, lest you feel like a dummy for wasting more money on it!

Honestly, I'm interested to see if it works for you and I sincerely hope it does. In case I'm wrong about you understanding the point I was making, you probably shouldn't be surprised if everyone rips it apart if it doesn't work for you; turnabout is, after all, fair play.

Last edited:
I think for there to be a fair test of a cleaning product one cleaning product at a time needs to be tested in a typical conventional motor oil. Otherwise other cleaning products used may have helped just like KeMBro2012 said. He said that combinations of products sometimes work better than just one product, such as using Pennzoil Ultra or Platinum with MMO, and some cleaners may be effective against some deposits and other cleaners effective against other kinds of deposits.

If the next cleaner tried suddenly does wonders how do we know all of these other cleaners used did not help to make that cleaning possible?

Originally Posted By: Trajan

As for the new ARX formulation... well... has anyone here had success with it yet? No? Trajan, you'd better hope you do or it's open season on the stuff.

Really? I'd better hope I do?

You know [censored] well what point I was trying to make

The point you're making is that you will start trouble if it doesn't work for me. So I informed the proper people. Gotta love these internet warriors.

You're reading too much into what he said Trajan. You made claims the product works and you haven't tried it yet, he called you out on it. You've done a lot of that in the past. What's the problem now?

Find a test mule, then follow Trav's protocol for testing the product, and lets see if it works or not. Maybe the new stuff is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back