Ordering a Glock 19 online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get to the payment screen on an online gun store but at the description it says out of stock. If it takes my payment should I get dibbs when a new shipment arrives? They ship to my local FFL dealer.
Dusty

REALL? NO, I'D NEVER HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT.

I just left them a voicemail. But in the mean time I thought I would and see if I get any USEFUL responses

How is anyone supposed to know what the online merchant's policies are? Any answers you get are going to be pure speculation.

From what I read online from folks attempting to buy 20 and 30 round magazines it is a First Come First Served policy.

Unless they have a different policy specifically posted online that is what I would expect.

That being said, you may have to wait from weeks to months.

Back in 2008 I ordered a Benelli Nova Tactical with ghost ring sights from a local shop.
Due to the buying craze, and that at that time the Nova Tactical was made in Italy, it took 3 months before I got the call that it was in.

At "an online gun store"? Besides the obvious of saying to call as others mentioned, how are we even supposed to know what the store is to be able to determine if they are reputable?

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
At "an online gun store"? Besides the obvious of saying to call as others mentioned, how are we even supposed to know what the store is to be able to determine if they are reputable?

Exactly.... it could be some place like Cheaper than Dirt...

27.gif

You're about 4 months late to be trying to buy a gun. I bought one in mid-Janaury, and I had waited too long back then.

I can only imagine how ugly it is now...

Chill man
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: DrDusty86

I just left them a voicemail. But in the mean time I thought I would and see if I get any USEFUL responses

Originally Posted By: Bottom_Feeder
Crazy idea: Contact the merchant and ask them.

Sounds like an excellent observation to me.

You just want speculation or some relative info?

Originally Posted By: ottotheclown
Chill man
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: DrDusty86

+1 easy sailor

Thanks for this thread. I hadn't realized that Glock was so far behind on guns. I guess it is good that I don't have money burning holes in my pockets and that the Glock of my dreams isn't higher on my wish list.

The biggest complication is not the Glock, but all the related child safety paraphernalia that I didn't have to worry about the last time I owned a gun. The next time I get a gun, I will be going whole hog with gun safe, trigger locks, et cetera. Of course, the gun safe will have to be relatively future proofed, too.

Have you checked with Academy Sports-Outdoors?

They sell that weapon and may have One is your local store if they are in your part of the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back