15 round magazines in California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
My new toy looks lame with 10rd mags
frown.gif
. Supposedly Magpul makes CA legal mags that are the same length as a standard capacity mag.

A6793319-1F38-41F2-9E34-18BD7ABA032C-2311-000002C197BAE856_zps7b67e91f.jpg

Done right, the spring could be set up so that it would have the maximum compression similar to a magazine with more rounds that only sees the compression of being loaded with 10 rounds, yet limited to 10 cartridges by area allowed for the cartridges. This would be a very reliable magazine that would last a very long time.

Before the current craze, you COULD buy a 30 round magazine that was modified to only hold 10 rounds. Perfectly legal and you don't have that dinky looking 10 rounder.

Now? Good luck finding ANY magazines.

In all honestly, if I did get caught with a 11+ mag, having a LEO decide its fate even if I had proof of purchase prior to 2000.
They can confiscate it, and then I have to fight in court to get it back, and I'll guarentee it'll be "lost".
Some cops are to gung ho/arrogant/hard to deal with it isn't worth fighting or arguing with them.
Kalifornia is to unique to mess with the gun laws.

And.. since kalifornia votes for these idiots, who honestly try to do the right thing, but get swayed by the 3 old hags (pelosi, frankenstein and boxer) they either do it their way or suffer later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back