Swepco additives ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use Swepco 501 in the rear diff in the pickup and in the tranny of the '67 Porsche. Its recommended for Porsche trannies, especially the older ones.

Hi everyone !!

I was wondering if anyone has heard or dealt with this brand before? I got a couple of bottles free. One is the engine oil improver (they call it the 502) and the other bottle is a gas / fuel improver (they call it the 503).

Just wondering if they are any good and worth using.

thanks.

Since it is not given, anyone wanting more information on these products can go to their website which is http://www.swepcousa.com. One of the posters mentioned using the "501" product in a rear differential and a transmission. hopefully he meant the "201" product as the "501" is their Premium Diesel Improver.

And in case anyone is curious, no I do not sell their products.

I use their 712 for ATF in my Mercedes and their 201 for my rear-diffs.

Excellent products.

:) neil

Around here, SWEPCO stands for SouthWest Electric Power COmpany. Try to imagine my interest when I saw the title of this thread!
grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Stuart Hughes:
Around here, SWEPCO stands for SouthWest Electric Power COmpany. Try to imagine my interest when I saw the title of this thread!
grin.gif

The way they've upped their electric rates in the past year, I wish they made something for fuel economy!
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back