Kendall synthetic VS Mobil 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not picking on you I just want to get on the band wagon in some way.... How do you know it is clean and you cannot use the oil fill hole????
49.gif

Originally Posted By: Oregoonian
Its hard to say.....and it would just be opinion....but since I'm an M1 EP user....I would say M1.

When I first bought my 03'Focus (had 57,000 on the OD), I used M1 EP and it really did some great cleaning...and now my engine is perfectly clean and working perfectly.

Originally Posted By: teddyboy
Originally Posted By: Durango
NHHEMI,

I paid about $4.99/quart of Kendall synthetic (5W-30) and the price for Mobil 1 (standard,5W-30) this time was about 7.89/quart. M1's price appears to vary about $1 buck here at the local PEP BOYS. Kendall's version seems to make to go up in small increments.

Durango

You can get M1 5W30 at Wally World in the 5 qt jugs for a really good price. In the Charlotte metro, those jugs are $23.50, regular price.

That price almost makes me cry. It's over 50 here.
If I could get M1 0w-40 in jugs for that price I would buy a pallet load and bring a different jug to bed with me every night.
I'm jealous

Originally Posted By: Clevy
NHHEMI,

I paid about $4.99/quart of Kendall synthetic (5W-30) and the price for Mobil 1 (standard,5W-30) this time was about 7.89/quart. M1's price appears to vary about $1 buck here at the local PEP BOYS. Kendall's version seems to make to go up in small increments.

Durango

You can get M1 5W30 at Wally World in the 5 qt jugs for a really good price. In the Charlotte metro, those jugs are $23.50, regular price.

If I could get M1 0w-40 in jugs for that price I would buy a pallet load and bring a different jug to bed with me every night.
I'm jealous

Too bad you live so far from the US border
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: Clevy
NHHEMI,

Durango

I'm jealous

The current sale at CT makes it around 40 bucks, FWIW (for 5L).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back