XADO 1 Stage Maximum Atomic Metal Conditioner??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember,there once was an ad for a wax product that made your vehicle invisible to police radar in a major car mag (C/D or MT)....the ad was later pulled and the feds got involved,because the product didnt even exist.The guy was taking orders and going to use the funds to hire a chemist to develop the product....so he claimed. Just goes to show,buying an ad doesnt mean its 100% legit or any good.Heck,someone could place an ad for the new 2013 Edsel coming out (it isnt),that is if Ford wouldnt sue them first.

Quote:
restores parts’ surfaces and compensates current wear

Rebuild your cars engine while you drive, sound like a winner.
Not.

Hey, it contains the ingredient "Revitalizant"!! Wow, that is amazing stuff with no research reports ever written about it anywhere, so it must be super-secret and wonderful.

Perhaps also, since its atomic.... you can see it in the dark, allowing one to check the dipstick without a flashlight. Now, that would be useful, surprised it was left out of the ad.

Invented by P.T. Barnum, perhaps??

Originally Posted By: fsskier
Hey, it contains the ingredient "Revitalizant"!! Wow, that is amazing stuff with no research reports ever written about it anywhere, so it must be super-secret and wonderful.

Perhaps also, since its atomic.... you can see it in the dark, allowing one to check the dipstick without a flashlight. Now, that would be useful, surprised it was left out of the ad.

Invented by P.T. Barnum, perhaps??

Atomic means atoms not radioactive and glowing

I bought "Atomic Metal Conditioner XADO" because TUV and the technical information the company emailed to me that was not on their www yet

Originally Posted By: Aljkatz
I bought "Atomic Metal Conditioner XADO" because TUV and the technical information the company emailed to me that was not on their www yet

I didn't think the TUV had any kind of certification process for Russian snake oils.

first post!
welcome2.gif
thankyou2.gif
welcome2.gif

what did TUV email you?

I tried the stuff a few years ago on a 700 mile road trip.

After thirty miles on non-mountainous terrain my mpg readout went from 27 to 33. I took a photo of the display, I'll have to dig around for it.

That 33 mpg lasted for about twenty minutes then resumed the original 27 mpg. The car seemed to run the same as before.

Originally Posted By: Trav
Quote:

Not.

I thought this particular snake oil had Skyship's endorsement!

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8
Originally Posted By: Trav
Quote:

Not.

I thought this particular snake oil had Skyship's endorsement!

Since the bus ride with the chaps he is not only the expert on additives but is now jockeying for resident BITOG UOA, oil and filter expert.
Maybe he will chime in and enlighten us with his über expert opinion.
crackmeup2.gif

I am new to this and am concerned about my email going public so if someone can give me their emal I will send TUV certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back