cheapest place for canadians to get collinite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
trying to find out if anyone lives in canada to find out where you order collinite?
i noticed eshine website its about 26$before tax to ship to me here in montreal. wondering
if you guys know of any places i can pick up locally or get shipped to me for less. just curious
what y'all are paying. thanks!!

They have a distributor/locator page on their site if that will help http://www.collinite.com/
They are based in Utica NY just southwest of your area ,I can't see it costing that much more than here in the states

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: heyu
They have a distributor/locator page on their site if that will help http://www.collinite.com/

I just had a look at their Store Locator. I see that there is a place in Quebec where Collinite is sold:
Marina Fortin Inc.
878 Principale
St-Paul-de-l'Île-aux-Noix, QC J0J 1G0
Phone: 450-291-3333

Interestingly, most locations seem to be marinas or marine-supply places.

I'm not familiar with this product; it surely makes big claims, but then most all of them do. What can any of you who have used it, say about it, compared to other liquid waxes/glazes, etc? If its the best thing since sliced bread I'd be tempted to try it on my Accord that i've been using Turtle ICE on.

If you can get to North Hero Marina in North Hero, VT you could pick some up there as its only 1hr 40min from Montreal. If you are in the Plattsburg Ny area not far from there. Then you could take advantage of the exchange rate and not have to pay for shipping.

Originally Posted By: tc1446
I'm not familiar with this product; it surely makes big claims, but then most all of them do. What can any of you who have used it, say about it, compared to other liquid waxes/glazes, etc? If its the best thing since sliced bread I'd be tempted to try it on my Accord that i've been using Turtle ICE on.

I have tried them all and nothing last longer yet has a better shine to the finish ,,I just found out about it a couple years ago and wish i knew about it in my car show days,no other wax can compare to its durability

Originally Posted By: Timothy Ferguson
If you can get to North Hero Marina in North Hero, VT you could pick some up there as its only 1hr 40min from Montreal. If you are in the Plattsburg Ny area not far from there. Then you could take advantage of the exchange rate and not have to pay for shipping.

thanks. im in montreal but travel regularly to plattsburgh and burlington vt. good to know they have it there.

Originally Posted By: heyu
Originally Posted By: tc1446

I have tried them all and nothing last longer yet has a better shine to the finish ,,I just found out about it a couple years ago and wish i knew about it in my car show days,no other wax can compare to its durability

+1. And it's easy on (use VERY little), easy off.

They have a ton of boutique wax's and sealants - great site.
I have played with a lot of different brands that I could not find at CT or Walmart. Have fun this spring>:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back