Missouri Democrats Gives Gun Owners 90 Days to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me again what an "Assault Weapon" is, exactly? I've got 26 years of military service...the only time I've ever heard of an "Assault Weapon" is from a clown who has never fired a weapon...or a politician with an agenda...

I have a rifle that shoots one bullet for each trigger pull...it's light in weight, and has low recoil, and it's painted black...so...is that what you mean? My hunting rifle?

Would it be OK if I painted it green? Would it be less scary then?

Last edited:
assault weapons are designed to efficiently kill people in military-like environment. that is my definition and I will stick to it.

here is more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_weapon

Quote:
Attributes in assault weapon definitions

Attributes previously defined in Federal assault weapon legislation and their purposes:

Detachable magazines allow for fast reloading
Collapsible stocks allow for adjustment to the length of pull to the shooter's preference.
Folding stocks reducing the total length of the firearm, making it easier to transport. Critics maintain that it makes the weapon more concealable.
Pistol grips (on rifles) reduce the angle (and thus rotational strain) of the wrist when the rifle is shouldered
Bayonet mounts allow the mounting of a bayonet[12]
Flash suppressors reduce night vision degradation to a shooter's vision, as well as those beside or behind the user [56]
Threaded barrels allow for the mounting of flash suppressors, compensators and muzzle brake
Barrel mounted grenade launcher mounts are concentric rings around the muzzle that facilitate attachment of rifle grenades
A barrel shroud is a tube around the barrel designed to limit transfer of heat from the barrel to the supporting hand, or to protect a shooter from being burned by accidental contact.[57]
Magazines greater than 10 rounds[12]
Semi-automatic, functionality meaning that they can eject spent shell casings and chamber the next round without additional human action, but (as opposed to automatic firearms) only one round is fired per pull of the trigger.[15]

Screw them and the horse they rode in on!!! Idk about all of you but I am sick and tired of all these freedom grabbers. I want the good ol USA back.

Nah, green would make it camouflaged, and probably a sniper's weapon.

"What reasonable, law abiding, gun owner needs a camouflaged weapon".

Labels are great, they strike resonance with people who don't have the mental honesty to actually understand a topic that they then feel strongly about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back