Oil Prices-Gas Prices-Land Yachts-Seniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it is worth we have seniors in Daytona Beach who drive Lincolns
Cadillacs-Chryslers the bigger the better (more protection in case of accident)they are on fixed incomes, so oil changes etc, all go to current specials at WalMart Super Store. All their engines and transmissions have been cleaned with Auto-Rx and they change oil every 5000 to 7500 miles they all run 2 ounces of Auto-Rx in their oil. Every one of these "tanks" get 3 to 5 more mpg. More importantly they stay out of the shop. How do I know? because not one of them ever asked for a refund based on our guarantee, also they followed application to the letter. There goal is efficent use of their money.

Not for anyone in a big boat doing short trips. It's the difference between poor and pathetic. That's why you'll see someone in a 5.4 modular getting 10-15% better fuel economy with a 5w-20 under that service ..but a Focus won't even notice if it's a highway cruiser.

Frank from my reading of this forum just over the last couple days I would have to say do yourself a favor and settle down a tad. Overhyping a product will turn away potential customers and mostly the knowledgable ones who could provide the best word of mouth after they have tried something and like it.

I know AutoRX is a great product and it is currently in two of my vehicles one in the tranny the other in the motor and the tranny will be getting it.
Most of this forum is already convinced of the benifits of this prodcut from our own use and shared info on forum so a hard marketing push wont help.

I could not diaiagree more , since my family and I found theis message board we have used it to try and find as many plain answers reguarding product's that might save us money. We are not technical people, this message board is used by many consumer's that are not mechanically inclined, some of these post require an automive degree to understand, let alone to know if you want to buy the product.
My oldest son is a Doctor and some of these description's are as hard to read as his prescription's!
confused.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back